I finally got a Target Beauty Box before they ran out! They say the items in this month’s box are worth $35 but the box only costs $7.20 with tax after I used my REDcard for 5% off and free shipping.
It comes in sleek black kraft box with 10 beauty items and a $3 off coupon.
The items included in this month’s box are:
- Embrace by Vera Wang
- EcoPouf Mini Sponge by ecoTOOLS
- Coconut Shampoo by SoapBox
- Coconut Conditioner by SoapBox
- Nail Polish Appliqué Strips by Incoco
- BB Cushion in 3 Shades by Laneige
- Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist by L’Oreal
- Hydrating Night Crème by Derma E
- Body Crème by Mayfair Soap Foundry
- Lip Repair Balm by SkinFix
All the items are a decent size and several of the items have packaging that suggests that the product is sort of boutique-y. This beauty box really feels well-curated and I can’t wait to try each item. Getting the box was totally worth the super small price tag even if I hate all the products because I loved unpacking all the unexpected contents.
Oh and I also used my Ebates account so I also got 2% back from my transaction which is like $0.14… Cha-ching!!
Disclaimer: This post contains a referral link that will credit me $5 when you use it to sign up and make a purchase. Use it to start earning the big bucks like me!