This week, J.D. is traveling for work, which means that I’m doing the single mom thing…
There are a couple of things I want to get done before J.D. gets home, and so far, things have been productive!
- Feed, entertain and keep kids clean, happy and alive
- Mommy school with Bean
- Mailbox nature walks
- Clean or reorganize one room or area
TO DO LIST
- Wash tile surfaces and showers before repairmen arrive
- Fix up television stands
- Frame and hang new prints
- Patch drywall dings
- Touch up paint
- Stain scratch on front door
- Have the repairmen fix the tiles, hardwood, carpet issues
- Make buttons for Anastasia
- Finish POMEmag cross stitches
- Make Belle’s birthday banner
- Work on Belle’s annual birthday stats board
Every time J.D. is out of town, I suddenly have a million things I want to get done. Also, we’ve now been in the house for a year and I’m trying to get all the builder issues taken care of before our one-year warranty expires.
So, if you don’t hear much for me this week, you know I’m working on my list or completely slacking off and napping with the kids.